|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Home Based -|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
It is expected that the qualified candidate's technical accounting and system skills with initiative and a can-do attitude can be applied to produce accurate information required within a time frame and ensures that all deadlines are met with minimal supervision. The position will also include generation of accurate financial data, adhering to monthly reporting guidelines and meeting a certain degree of compliance.
- at least 2-4 years experience in hands-on accounting, preferably with Australian accounting experience
- Experience in Xero, MYOB, and Quickbooks
- Clear and concise communicator both verbally and written
- Experience in handling multiple accounts
- Able to think strategically and identify improvements for clients
- Relationship focused and ability to communicate with clients
- Managing own workflows to achieve budget and deadlines
- Maintaining a team player attitude, willing to assist others in achieving Cool Running's standard of providing extra ordinary service to clients.
- Customer centric - knowing the customers well and adding value with the sense of urgency
- Act in full integrity - trustworthy and Able to adhere with high ethical standards and adhering to rules, regulations and company policies.
- Leading people to success, appreciative of diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
- Partnering with other Cool Runnings team members to achieve results that leverage the right resources
- Focus on getting the job done - efficiently
If you are interested or know someone who is interested. Kindly send us your resume at email@example.com
Location: Philexcel, Clark, Pampanga