|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Home Based -|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2018|
Sales & Marketing
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking person with digital marketing experience to be part of a team and grow in their role with their U.S. based Digital Marketing company. We are a digital marketing agency working with clients in many industries focused on results.
This is a unique job opportunity to be part of a team and work with great people in a fun-family type environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas, grow in your role and enjoy a long and prosperous career.
WHY ARE WE HIRING?
The founder, James Malvesti, is in the process of expanding Amundsen Digital 10x and looking to attract a team of positive minded, fun loving professionals. This position is designed to start at phase 1 of our expansion plan.
Phase 1 – Develop, participate, and refine our workflow and client project system. We are currently at max capacity with marketing clients so we want you to get situated and working within the current client projects.
Phase 2 – GROWTH! We will be planning on growing our client-base again and expanding the team.
Phase 3 – Eventually we will find the best part of that system and projects that fits your strengths as we grow.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AT START?
Your initial job will be to focus on these areas;
- Marketing Research
- Projects involving Facebook, Adwords, Remarketing, wordpress, landing pages (projects will match your knowledge level and increase as you get better)
- Training modules for learning necessary processes in the projects (this job will involve and place an emphasis on continual learning)
- Help improve and refine our project processes to prime the business for growth
- Help in general/administrative
- Daily summaries and reports of what you have done will be part of this job
HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING?
- BETTER than competitive and better than average perks
- 13th Month Bonus in December
- Health Insurance Compensation at 6 month mark
This Job is not for everyone!
Here is exactly what we’re looking for:
- FAST LEARNER
- TEAM PLAYER/ORGANIZED/LIKES SYSTEMS
- LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM FULL-TIME POSITION WITH GROWTH
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE - this should match your personality:
- You believe that ability/talent is not fixed and is something that can be improved through learning and hard work. You have a “GROWTH” mindset.
- You always focus on the “how can we” as opposed to “we can’t”
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH (speaking and writing)
- INTERNET & COMPUTER - Have a reliable and relatively new computer and better than average high speed internet at home.
Please DO NOT apply if you:
- Do not have a passion, interest, understanding for digital marketing/advertising.
- You are a do-it-alone type of freelancer. I definitely work with these types of professionals but this specifically is not the job opportunity. Looking for someone who thrives in a team-based collaborative environment, looking to learn a system, and is focused on growth of their skillset right now
- Are a Ghost VA! Yes we know you’re out there. 🙂
- Cannot speak English fluently. You’ll be dealing with marketing and wording of advertisements and websites so it’s important you understand the subtleties of the language.
- Not someone who sees themselves as a life-long learner
HOW DO I APPLY?
When applying, please provide the following information:
- What is your Skype name/contact info?
- Are you available full-time? How soon can you start?
- Will you have another job? Are you going to school?
- What is your desired hourly pay? (US dollars)
- Do you have your own computer and internet access? What kind of computer do you have and what is your internet speed? Do you have backup internet?
- Please provide links to your website if any as well as your Facebook and YouTube pages.
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your English speaking skills?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your English writing skills?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your typing skills?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your Excel skills?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate these skills (remember, not knowing a particular skill listed below is fine, as training will be provided. Honesty and a passion for learning is highly valued in our company).
- Facebook Ad Platform
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Sheets
- Adobe Suite. Anything in particular?
- What other skills do you have or softwares are you using that relate to digital marketing?
- List top 3 work related items you enjoy doing the most AND top 3 work related items you enjoy doing the least (do not skip this section).
- Provide resume with past experience/skills.
- Provide contact info for references, recommendations and any endorsements you have. * Note, “reachable” references are a MUST as we will not hire or interview anyone without references that we can verify, contact and speak with.
If you are interested in this position when you respond back type in the words, onomatopoeia, into the subject line of your response so we know that you’ve read the entire job post. We will not review any responses, resumes or applications if you don’t respond as requested.
Remember, this position requires a hardworking and passionate person with EXCELLENT communication skills. This means you must speak excellent English and be diligent in sending daily reports on your work as well as letting the client know if you don’t understand or are having difficulty with an assignment, so that our client can help you work through it.
Thanks for your interest in this position and please send all information to: