|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Home Based - Anywhere, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2018|
Design & Creative
We are looking for a quality and consistent products designer. We are E-Comm business that specializes in on-demand apparel products including but not limited to t-shirts, coffee mugs, jewelry, shoes, home décor, and much more.
The Products Graphic Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating these designs. Design required will come from a variety of style... anything from simple text designs with few color silhouettes for t-shirt's to more intricate colorful designs for canvas prints and necklace to cartoony illustrations for drinkware and so on.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have a wide range of art skills including Photoshop, illustration, and editing skills to handle all of these styles...
- Have a strong sense of communication and always be ready to help the team with their talents.
- Have a creative outlook on products design with the target audience in mind...
- Have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and well organized
- Have very reliable and fast internet access and Skype
- Be able to hit the consistent weekly project deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience working in a graphic designer role
Rates/Wages are commensurate with experience.
This position will require 10-20+design pieces to be completed each week with a wide range of styles. The right candidate will receive an opportunity for full-time work following this project.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply please submit resumes via email and include the following:
• Information about yourself describing your past experience in doing this type of work and why you should be considered
• Samples of your professional portfolio, or digital portfolio link
• Applicants should include rate/wage expectations/requirements
• Answer the question: What excites you most about this role?
• Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
No direct message, inquiries or agencies, please.