|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Anywhere, United States. Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
Homebased Executive Assistant - WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
If you've had experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant or if you have the skills/experience posted below - you should try applying!
We are based in the US and are involved with a few businesses. One of those is a company who employs 100+ home-based staff all over the Philippines. 🙂
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Our perfect EA must have prior significant and relevant work experience.
- Phone handling (answer main phone line to qualify/screen callers and what the calls are for, take messages or forward if necessary)
- Email management (taking care of emails that can be handed at the EA level, forwarding time-sensitive and important emails, and summarizing the day's emails at the end of the day)
- Calendar management (appointment setting and making sure no schedules overlap)
- Online research for a variety of things, from software for business to home needs to gift ideas to travel itineraries
- Possibly eventually book flights, accommodations, rental cars and dinners
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Always “On Top of Things”.
- Trainable, Reliable, and Trustworthy
- Must have excellent spoken and written English as this person will be representing us to our clients and stakeholders.
- Willing to work on a nightshift schedule
- Must have at least 5mbps WIRED internet connection
HOW TO SEND IN APPLICATION
- Fill out the application this application form --- bit.ly/VIApplicationForm
- Choose Executive Assistant as the work position
- Wait for an email or text message for interview schedule.