|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Home Based -|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
What is a Paraplanner?
- A paraplanner is a person who works with a Financial Planner or Financial Adviser and completes a number of the non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administering a Financial Plan or Report for a client
Core skills needed for you to be called a Paraplanner:
- Excellent reporting skills
- High attention to details*Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office such as Word and Excel*Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay cool under pressure
What do you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce (highly preferred)
- Extensive experience doing process audits and compliance checking
- Related experience in preparing document or reports
- Experience in using financial software
- At least with 2-3yrs experience
Other Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 Day Leave annually upon regularization.
- Work Life Balance
- Open and transparent Management
- Big Boss With a BIG HEART!
If you are interested or know someone who is interested. Kindly send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Philexcel, Clark, Pampanga